I want Samsung M8800 Pixon!!!

I'm getting bored of SE phones or rather my current phone. Thought of getting Samsung Pixon, BUT my 2 years contract will only end next year, March. Damn it lah! On a happy note, (hopefully) I'll be getting a Creative MP3 next Friday! It's time for me to start saving money for better use!!! I don't want and never want to announce myself bankrupt. haha!
Yesterday:
Woke up super early for dental appointment. Later on, met up with Pei Bing to hospital. We saw something unpleasant in the next room not long after we reached. It's scary how people can just go like this. But anyway, stayed there until 5pm and went off to Marina.
It's good to see you looking better! You will be okay.
And to you, don't ever think of me calling you that. NEVER.
Went to Singapore Entertainment Awards 09' with Yong Rui and Pei Bing. There's singers I've never seen before. Am I getting old or are they not famous enough? haha! Whatever it is, Show Luo's performance last night was great!!! :D
Lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!