"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
School's still the same for me. I dropped my phone and the battery came off during lesson time. I stunned for a few seconds at the floor with my phone still lying there. haha! My powerful phone's still working perfectly. It just that, my phone auto off more frequently now. -.- Going to get my phone repaired before the warranty expired on March 09. That would be my last time sending my phone for repair. That means I have to take extra care for my phone after the service. haha! I will have to. I must let this phone last with me for at least 2 years! I MUST! :D