Saturday, January 17, 2009

I thought I will have to live with the 30 days trial for the rest of my assignments... But now, thanks Xavier for your Adobe Photoshop cs4! Which mean, from now on, I will have no worry with the number of days left for me to use? haha!

Yesterday marks the end of the Orientation'09! Telematch was boring except for that blind folded game. It takes two people to play the match. They will have to tie one of their legs together and only one of them will be blind folded. Non-stop laughing with friends when there's obstacles ahead for them to overcome. And that's the only competition which kept me awake. For your information, only that competition! Other than that, I'm not interested. :)

I've also went for many talks in ITE these 2 weeks. Something that I'm surprised of was they actually provide O level Maths and English enrichment for us. By the way, is optional and I'm going for it. I'll be sitting for the exam at the end of this year. Good luck to me! Even though I've had already got this strong feeling of... failing the exam. :/ But I'll still try my best!