Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 January

I was cheated to go out around 11pm by Bernice and Wilson. They said they will be waiting for me in Serangoon MRT. Ended up, they were already at Chinatown even before I step out of my house. Anyway, there's also Chia Wee.

After I reached, we went to Kbox till 6am. 5 hours of singing and I lost half of my voice. It was super funny when I sang off key. Haha! Walked to MRT after Kbox. But it was still close. Kill our time by walking around and taking pictures. :D




Visit Bernice's blog for more photos.

26 January

Woke up in the morning to meet Pei Bing. Both our parents went to cruise. So we have to plan our own CNY visits. Anyway, the adults just went for one day and they are back home now. haha. Went to Aunt's place for lunch and chit-chatted over there. Waited for Kace to be back from her grandparents' house. Ever since school started, I have no time to visit her. Luckily, she still could recognise me. :D

We dressed her up with a cow designed clothes. CUTE LIKE CRAZY! But her mood wasn't very good in the afternoon. But she's very active in the night. I don't know why. Babies are hard to understand. She kept shouting and laughing for nothing. haha. This is how cute my niece is! :D

Played Mahjong with cousins. Luck wasn't good at all. Almost bankrupt. Managed to win only for the last round. I'm already satisfied though. For the whole day, I've been coughing, sneezing and talking non-stop. I can't even say out my sentence clearly. D: Brother was complaining about my irritating voice for more than 3 times. HAHA!




Pretty cow!

Go to PeiBing's blog for more pictures.