Hey! I'm back to upload those overdue photos. Super sorry for the delay as I'm really lazy to do so. And since I have time for this now. I'll do it today before the photos start to accumulate more.

22 December - 25 December
As I have mentioned that I'll be in Vietnam during these days. I really enjoyed myself over there except for that boring tour. It's all about Vietnam's history and I couldn't stand still just to listen about what had happened during this year and etc. In short, I don't like history ever since I started taking social studies in primary school. haha! Not forgetting the BBQ seafood. One word and that will only be..... NICE. And when I say it's nice, i mean it k? haha!
In Singapore


In Vietnam, night market, temple and Saigon river









27 December
I went over to Aunt's place for my ITE stuff and visited Kace too. Miss her so much! We dressed her up in Vietnam costume and she look so pretty! We took photos of her but the photos are in Pei Bing's camera. ): I'll upload it when I get it from that busy woman.
28 December
Mr Tang's invited 4T1'08 to his house. Not all turned up, though. Most of them are working and can't get an off day. Only about 18 of us turned up on that day. In spite of that, the fun is definitely still there.
Mr Tang's House --> Super Bowl --> Yoshinoya --> Plaza Singapura --> Zone -X --> Home
People who turned up - Genic, Jia Hui, Fen Fen, Boon Seng, Grayson, Jason, Chek Ying, Xueling, Yimin, Aaron, Samuel, Javier, Hong Jun, Donald and me! :)
At Mr Tang's house and Super Bowl









Out with my girls to Top One now. Bye!