:)
Got back my result yesterday. I'm really surprise to be the top student for N level in Zhonghua. Not the whole cohort, people! Straight As wasn't what I expected too. However, I'm really happy with my result. Like obviously! My hard work had finally paid off in one shot, yesterday.
There's something I vexed about since result was out. I'm given a chance to go NA next year. Not in secondary 5 but 4. Like what others said, this kind of chances are really slim. Is almost impossible to see such chances. I count myself really lucky yet am not interested to be in 4N. But future is really important, right? I might take the wrong step that I'll never know. Where should I be heading to, next year? I was given many advice and they all make sense. How!? Furthermore, I must choose a course within 6 days if I chose to go ITE. Not enough time for me at all!
Before I go, thanks everyone! I didn't knew that this news will spread so fast. Still, thanks and this is definitely going to be my best christmas present ever!