Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sorry for not blogging. I've been rather busy working. Recently, the weather has turned cold and it brought me down with flu. I like the feeling of sneezing. hahaha.

*

While working, I came to realise that how I wanted to go back schooling. Time pass during work is super slow than you could imagine. Damn!

I'm currently working outside Plaza Singapura. It's at the open air in front of MRT station. Behind my kiosk, there's this lady who is also working as the same as mine. She was once a Zhonghuarian! Such a small country. She was graduated 15 years (?) ago, and was the batch when there's this big news about students caught stealing exam papers. That's her friends! Frankly, I did not aware of this news before she even told me. And her friends were banned from studying in government school. I wonder how are they now. :/