Friday, October 10, 2008

I want you to know...


I've graduated from Zhonghua Secondary!

I hated Zhonghua when I was in secondary 1,2 and 3. Because of all the strict disciplinary and the tedious speech from our previous principal, Miss Tan HP. However, this hatred faded away ever since I'm in secondary 4. Not because she's replaced by Mrs Dolly Ong! It's a natural thing, by the way.






To 4T1'2008,
We are the graduands! Thanks for everything throughout these 4 years together. An awesome class ever. I must really say! Next year in 2009, it will be another new start of your life. Many obstacles we might meet on our way. However, we will still have to move on and nothing's going to bring anyone of you down. Believe you can, and you will make it through. Oh yes! I want many gatherings, kay?! Is hard to gather the 39 of you next time. However, make yourself free when there's this chance to meet up. All the best, my friends!

To teachers,
Thanks for the guidance in these 1, 2, 3 or 4 years in Zhonghua! You all have made a great impact in my life in some way or another. Again, thanks for tolerating with our bad attitude. Although, it was difficult to manage this class with so many different personality. We still hope you all will remember us in the future. Once again, thank you!



Photos! :






Lastly,
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR O'S, 4Es AND 5Ns!