Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Even a smile is an act of charity.

Went to work this morning to 630pm. Unfortunately, I bumped into rude customers on my second day of work. Let me repeat myself - SECOND DAY. I dislike that sort of attitude intensely. But what to do. CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. Luckily, I came all prepared. I knew such customers will exist in my work life someday. I've met some of them today. I'll be looking forward for more to come. I'm crazy. Ignore me.

Put that aside and type something else other than work. I'm not a workaholic! Alright, I've been missing my classmates these days. hahaha. I realised how much we have been through in these 4 years. Watching classmates got their buttocks caned by Mr.Tahna, the scoldings from teachers or principal in class, preparing gifts for Teachers' Day etc. I miss Zhonghua Secondary, too! I wish I could go through everything again. But I knew life had to go on, and I had to move on. Shall go back and visit when I'm free and most importantly, the mood to go out.

Take care, friends!