Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Yesterday was fun,
today is great,
tomorrow will gonna be another good day
WITH CLIQUES.

1 Sept,
Celebrated Xueling, Aaron and Donald birthday together with the rest of the cliques and Eunice (Kel's girlfriend). Bomb-ed Bernice's phone with messages and calls because she's still sleeping! In total : 98 messages, 83 missed calls she received.

Before I go on, sorry Aaron. I didn't know my aiming was that good! haha.

Continue...

The three birthday boys and girl dare not make a wish because anytime there might be eggs cracked on their head, flour on their face, whipped cream on their hair. So, it took us a few minutes to get them make their birthday wish. TSK!

Done and attack!

The floor was very dirty and slippery that Aaron and Kelvin fell down with nice pose and I'm serious! They were the most dirty ones among us. Get Bernice and Eunice to buy us 1.5 litres of water to wash ourselves up. But some of them went home to change and have a quick bath. :/

I don't wanna brief any further. Cause is a long day I had with them. Photos will do the talking!









Lastly, a photo with Champion (Aaron's dog)!


P.S : Photos not in order. LAZY.