it's the only time we've got.
Yesterday was counted as the 'last' day of school before the rest of the N level papers started. Which means, we will only go back to school for papers next week. Just a blink of eyes, no more good time in class! Really couldn't imagine how life's going to be next time. How friends will become after 10 years. Have you ever wonder?
So, right after school yesterday, went out with PeiBing. We were stalked by this old uncle carrying purple umbrella. I tricked him from Hougang to Dhoby Ghuat because I wanted to know what he attempted to do. Didn't mean anything bad!
When the train came to Hougang, we went towards this cabin and he followed. I requested to go to a further one. He followed us, again. Then PeiBing wanted a even further one. Settle ourselves down and saw him walking in from a cabin then sat in front of us. There's plenty of seats for him from where the cabin he went in. From then, he looked at every actions of us. PeiBing's wanted to take a photo of him and because he was holding an umbrella, I'm afraid he'd attack us when he notice it.
Stopped her, of course. She was laughing at my reason for not taking his photo down. Idiot!Arrived at Dhouby Ghaut and wanted to test him. We remained seated even though the door was opened for 2 seconds. Knowing that he did not want to get down at this stop, we get down. He stood up suddenly, and followed us out. Again, I tested him. I said I wanted to take a lift. From reflection, he followed. I changed my mind immediately. He was standing at the side waiting for my decision to be made. Take an escalator instead. He followed and we rushed into the crowd at the escalator. That's when we managed to shake him off! Come to think of the whole incident, I think PeiBing wore too low-cut yesterday! haha.
Okay, that's all!