Friday, September 12, 2008

It's 1230 am now and I couldn't get to bed because there's no bed in my room at all! What's more? My room is totally in a mess right now. Many, many and many papers are all lying around my room and I don't know why. Very untidy! Father's gonna get mad when he reached home later. HAHA! Oh, by the way, my parents and brother when to collect my double-decker bed(!!!) which I longing for it last time but not now (lah!). Never mind, I think I will be really happy to see that later because I'm too tired now. For now, I yearn for a mattress instead. Eyes closing, missing my old bed which I saw before I went out just now, thinking how early I have to get up for school later on and I'm stoning now!



Okay, I am done complaining. Before I go off...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAN YONG RUI!


(Still waiting for my bed to arrive. sigh)