is going to happen.No rest at all for yesterday and I called it POWER.
Rushed home after school and get myself prepared to Kbox Plaza for Eileen's belated birthday celebration. Yimin, Hong Jun, Xueling and Bernice were there too. I thought it would be very awkward to go. As previously there's so many misunderstandings around us. But surprisingly, it was alright over all. Had a really nice time smashing cake on Eileen. Ate the cake before we smashed it onto her face for chocolate facial mask! We couldn't really have the cake smashed on her face nicely. Not creamy cake, by the way. For that, really explained why we can't have the cake "pasted" on her face nicely, huh?
Went toilet to clean up ourselves. Came back, saw Hong Jun and Xueling clearing up the mess with an unknown broom and cloth. Helped them with it, of course! After cleaning up the floor and sofa, started singing again. Bernice went off at around 830pm. Right after the whole of 6 hours in kbox, we went Zone-X for awhile and everyone went home.
After kbox, I went Serangoon to meet up with Amanda, John and Jasper (John's friend) for night study. Kelvin came down after that. Then, Bernice came down from boat quay with her ankle sprained, again. Very careless girl.
Amanda : Bernice sprained her ankle again.
Kelvin : Aye, she know how to walk or not ah?
We : (laughter)
Me : I feel like giving her walking lessons lah!
They : (laughter)
Studied for awhile and I seriously couldn't take it anymore. Took cab home at around 2am. The taxi driver just had his Nets machine spoilt 2 hours ago, before I get into his car. Asked him to stop at Hougang Plaza for me to get the money while he was explaining to me how the machine spoilt. Thanks to the man who was drunk. He kicked it hard and causes the machine to spoil. Walked home from there and he drove very slowly beside me until I noticed him. haha.
Uncle : Where's your house?
Me : In front.
Uncle : Near?
Me : Ya, quite.
Uncle : Come, I send you home.
Me : Huh? No need lah.
He repeated his question again, I repeated my answer again.
Uncle : Really ah?
Me: Yes yes yes.
After so long, I finally met another good taxi driver! Lastly,
HAPPY BELATED BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY, SHULING AND
HAPPY BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY, EILEEN!
I will get you girls present soon. Very sorry about it, anyway.
I'm declared bankrupt now. D: