Saturday, July 26, 2008

Science mock exam on Monday and I had just finished studying only until chapter 6.
I still have chapter 7 - 18 and A1 - A4 to go. which is A LOT!

Yesterday...

Saw Xiao Qing on bus while waiting to alight at the same stop. That was before walking to Eileen's house. Such a coincidence, huh! Basically, met up at Eileen's house. She was still sleeping when I am right there standing outside her house calling to her h.phone. Hoping to wake her up with her very loud ringtone. But failed. Thanks to her father! If not I've got no idea how long will I be standing outside looking so pathetic. hahaha. Waited for Yimin to come over to her place before going to Hongjun's uncle house for facial.



To Yimin : Don't kill me if you see this. hahaha ! 'cause I only have this close-up photo with you.


Yimin and I changed our right foot slipper after facial. Both were havaianas but different colour. We did not do it on purpose. We merely forget to change back before both of us went back home blindly!