Saturday, April 05, 2008

I LOVE4T1'2008 !

Serangoon Stadium for the last Sports Day in Zhonghua. Was really fun. I must say.


Miss Eileen Tan, Miss Lim, Mr Tham, Mr Alex Chu and with Mr Desmond Chong's car.
The guys (John, Boon Seng, Xavier, Boon Peng, Jerrold) were guarding at Mr.Chong's car. Miss Lim fooled them by shouting "Mr Chong!" two times and they ran back like rockets. Then, Mr Chu said "I thought you guys wanted to stand there until he come?" For this, the guys went back and continue guarding until Mr Chong came.

Then finally he came(didn't manage to shot a picture of that though) with a smile on his face. Wonderful yesterday!


While on the way leaving the stadium, Shu Ling shouted for me to stop because she wanted to take photo. Here are the photos, babe!


Going J8 after dinner at chomp x2. Saw Kim Li at the bus stop.
Alright, I'm very contented with my height already lah! Idiotic kim!

Yesterday is love!