Tuesday, April 01, 2008

HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL, PEOPLE!!! oh, you fool!

Tricked quite a number of zhonghuarians & teachers today. Mr Lim Y K, Mr Lionel Ang, Mr Alex Chu, Ms Azreen were the teachers I tricked on, together with my classmates. Not very fun fooling the teachers, but except for Mr Lionel Ang. hahaha!

Had a mini fight with Grayson in class. Not that kind of.. FIGHT (until you can see blood or bruises) but a ridiculous fight. Fun.

Chinese oral just now was alright. Not really nervous and I think I manage the topic quite well. Hoping to get at least 45/50. AT LEAST. I can because I think I can. Yay!

Finally got our long waited class jersey. We have the same design with two classes excluding the fonts, school logo and colour of the jersey. Find out yourself on Friday. Alright?

Next up, on Sunday when I was going to my Aunt house for tuition from Pb's house. Something silly happened.

Text from Pb's blog.


Anyway, yesterday nothing really happened. The only thing I remember is --- HX and I decided to walk over to my aunt's place after lunch, which was about 3 plus? At 4pm we got ready and wanted to leave already. And then! I realized my keys were lost. We looked high and low of my house, and almost wanted to turn the place upside down. We repeated the steps that I took after entering my home from downstairs. I put the lunch on the table, went to the kitchen, blah blah blah. At about 4.30pm, I just simply slided my hand on my shorts and guess what? Well some people might be laughing at me now, but my KEYS were in my POCKET. We almost fainted okay! The feeling was so... shytty.


It is really funny when she told me that the keys is in her pocket. After finding the keys for 30 mins, we spent another 2 mins to find my phone. THEN WE FINALLY LEAVE THE HOUSE. This can actually make you laugh until you pee on your shorts/pants/skirt. But that is only if you are there last Sunday. Joker.