Wednesday, January 02, 2008

School started pretty smooth. Class wasn't what I expected to be. Great!

From what I see today, I could say that the new principle is a tedious speaker. After the speech, had a full spot check as expected by everyone. I don't know why is this thing getting me so happy for. I happily stand up, happily show Mr.Tang's my finger nails, and happily sit down. :DD

After school, went to the CC toilet with Amanda and saw Yuhang nearby there. Was kind of shocked when he said hi to me just now. Don't know why. Most likely is because I didn't see him for quite a long time and we still say hi to each other like before. Nice guy. After that, accompanied Amanda to see an optician near Serangoon Int. for her contact lens. Then, walked to mrt station. Derrick and Kelvin were walking behind me, and I wasn't aware of. What the. Until Derrick *piak* my hair, Kelvin walked beside me. Till then, I knew they were behind me just now. rawr. And of course we did chatted for awhile.

Reached Hougang mrt. Saw Clareen, and said hi and walked our own way. Actually I wanted to ask her something. But, I just don't know why I went speechless at that moment. So forget it.

Hui Xian's so friendly today! *cheers*