Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I MISS SEC 3s' 2007 CAMP!
I MISS MS.TAN HWEE PING(!!!)


Went to J8 right after school for Xueling's VERY belated birthday celebration. Ate KFC first, then went walking around at J8. Few hours later, chocolate fondue at Swensens. I melted the chocolate on top of the candle and it smells bad.

Eileen: 不要吃!
Me: -licking the chocolate that I burnt-
Eileen: -turned away with a pek chek look-
Girls: -Laughed-

P.S : Eileen's looks like a mother just now. Furthermore, she really has those kind of motherly look and feeling if you are out with her.

Paid and left. Went walking around again. Saw Mr.Turner Lam. How do we spell his name?
Anyway, he is with his girlfriend whom is also a science teacher in Zhonghua? Never mind. He came and said hi and chatted for awhile then he went to Basement 1 with his girlfriend.

Went home after that.

Photos taken with my maid.