Thursday, January 31, 2008

Have you ever did something stupid that you don't even know why you are doing that at first? I did. And it was just now that happened.

Went Hougang Popular with Yimin after school. Bought 5 white plastic board and 4 blue plactic board which is supposed to be 5 white plastic board 6 blue plastic board. So, is obviously that we shot of 2 more blue plastic board. And all the board is in a big plastic bag with one extra inside for in case.

Went Kovan Popular to buy another 2 more blue plastic board. However, my action just now showed that I'm not planning to buy but steal the 2 big board. Yimin's hand over to me that 2 blue plastic board which we have not pay for it yet. And without hesitation, I wanted to put the 2 big blue board into the big plastic. Then this worker in Popular looked at me (according to Ym). Ym looked at me and she hit away the board that I'm going to put inside that plastic bag. I stopped and started laughing like mad in Kovan Popular. Yimin's went mad at Kovan just now. Really MAD.

FYI, I really don't know what I was trying to do just now. Not even having the mindset to steal something for my whole life. hahaha. Funny.