Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday San Shu Gong (Belated already)!

Went to Peibing's parents 20th Anniversary and also celebrate my Uncle's birthday at Tao Payoh. My family was the last to reach. ): Eh.. Never mind.

They booked a room with 4 tables and a Karaoke set inside. Cool. Sang Yi Ge Ren Shen Huo, and sounds a bit wrong. Can't figure out why. I can't sing one of the sentence in one breathe? Understand? If not, forget it. Feeling not satisfied (because my brother and Cheng Siang's were laughing) and started to choose as many songs as possible. So sang and sang until the cake arrived for my uncle. (: I sang the BIRTHDAY SONG FOR HIM. Honoured lah!

Took photos when everything going to end. One of my uncle's family and Aunt's family left first. And so, my uncle and aunt whom walked past me said something encouraging before they left.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise
after success. It is also the ability to go from one failure to another with no
loss of enthusiasm."

I don't mean anything like, forever being a failure. Practice more and you will soon succeed!

I felt so great when I sang my first song first sentence, everyone clapped. Is a indescribable feeling lah. The greatest regret just now(yesterday), I dint sang well. However, April's voice was so clear and so power just now(yesterday) when she sings. I love her voice lah. :D




To Eileen Lim Xiu Yue! :
Stop looking down on yourself when no one ever look down on you. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. You have to really build up your confidence from now. Don't worry if you're good looking or not, don't just focus on your physical appearance, because anyway, if someone is going to love you, he must do it no matter how you look, because when you are 80, your physical appearance will change, but the personality won't, and that is what real beauty is. Smile lady!