Saturday, December 15, 2007

Supposed-to-post-yesterday-but-too-lazy-to-do-so.-So,-I-will-do-it-today.

14 December
Went to work yesterday with Ym. Reached there at 11am and was doing some kind of don't-need-to-be-done work while waiting for the stocks to come. Waited from 11am-4pm .__. Packed all the shoes, and putting the tag on the clothes, spent us about 3 hours. Then Auntie Pearline ordered KFC for us as our dinner or should I say lunch cum dinner? Ordered too much. Hence, we can't finish. After filling up our empty stomach, we went to throw all those boxes. Was laughing away with Ym. I carried one box and Ym carried 4 boxes and she said that she's more man than me. While walking half way, she started shouting for help. Whether did I helped her or not. The answer is no. 'cause I was laughing at how she carried those boxes and the way she walked with the boxes. Like a clown yet like a duck. Should have taken down her photo, but I left my phone in my bag. wasted.


Sitted down and rested for awhile. Then her uncle fetched us home. (: If you guys remember that, there's one time where Ym and I rolled down in Cy's dad van? (I posted up in my blog before) Once again, we sat on a van. We were talking about how we rolled down in Cy's dad van. Few seconds later, we rolled down and everything seems to be repeated. Laugh like mad.

Ym's Uncle: Wah. Still so happy ah? In front still got one more red light.
Meaning --> we shall roll down one more time.
Us: Laugh even louder.

That's all!