Friday, December 21, 2007

19 December
Went Plaza Sing and had our dinner at Pizza Hut. Ordered 1 regular Hawaiian Pizza, Garlic Bread and cross fries? is it cross fries? eh. never mind.
We ate all the garlic bread and left 2 cross fries before the pizza arrive. By then, we were already half fulled. -.- lousy, I know.
Ate one piece of Hawaiian pizza and I was already fulled. I was forcing myself to eat up another 2 more piece and I'm freee. 'Cause each of us must eat up 3 pieces in order to finish the pizza. Damn it lah.
I'm like dropping down to hell when I'm eating my last piece. After that, Ber suggested playing a game. Actually, it seems more like killing me and pushing me down to hell.

The game goes like this..
Who finish eating the last piece first get to play a game in Zone-x and the loser must treat the winner one free game
. -.-

I lost, of course. I was already feeling like vomiting at that time, pleaseee. For the first time of my life, I think.

Went Zone-X after that. Saw Fel and Man xuan. Talked and off to play games.
We got free 2 credit for each person. All because of the dumb machines buttons. Played and left to S-11 to get drink and rested at the stairs beside S-11. After that, bus-ed to Ber house to get her clothes. Then, MRT-ed down to my house.

I went down the stairs to pick up the bottle I dropped, accidentally.