Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Woke up at 8+ in the morning and get everything ready just to wait for my dad to fetch me to ICA building for updating my passport photo before going Thai in 7 more days. Don't miss me too much alright?!

Okay back to post.
Sadly, there's no more such service going on. Hence, if you have to change your passport photo as it is not eligible. You have to re-new your whole passport. What the __ .

Firstly, the photo in my passport was taken when I'm 8 years old?! Secondly, everyone was saying that the one inside the photo does not look like me. Thirdly, if I re-new it. I have to wait for 1 week or more to get back my passport but I'm going to Thai in less than a week more.

Hopefully, they will let me get on the plane smoothly and not being a hindrance.
let me get on the plane handsome/pretty!

Back home and massive packed my wardrobe with my maid. She was laughing at my children's clothes with super lots of cartoons on it. (What so funny, auntie?) By the way, I'm half done with my packing of luggage! Too lazy to pack all in one day. Especially, when you had just done packing your wardrobe. Moreover, I have not done buying stuff for Thai. Just a little more to go, anyway. :D