Friday, November 23, 2007


This post is going to be dedicated to my girls. (: Be honoured.

Thanks for being there for me, always! There was one time when I'm feeling really fuck-ed up over something. So, I got this very attitude MSN personal message. But Ber's said something that seriously make me not knowing what to say.

Bernice: even though your pm wrote friend, fuck off. i will not.

Sometimes, it really makes me wonder so much.
Have you girls ever wonder what if you don't have us in your life? Frankly, I did.
'Cause of this question and questions, I cherish the days we had a lot.
At least, I know who to look up for whenever I had things bothering me.
I may have tell some of my things to one's and not all.
But that really don't mean anything to it.
Sometimes, I get this question that you girls always ask.

"Do you feel annoying when I tell you all this?"
Really that you girls are not annoying to me in the least.

So much to say but I will end off by saying a big big THANK YOU to you girls.
You girls and my family were a great blessing to me. I can't imgaine myself without YOU.

By the way, this is not a farewell speech as we still got 1 year to go!

----

Had the very last Thailand briefing today. And also, it's the most fun briefing I ever had. I bullied EILEEN LIM in IT room. (: So nice of me. She left sitting alone behind and looked so pathetic. But in the end, she still came and seated with us lah.

After briefing, went to Bugis with Ym and Ber for awhile.
Went home after that. :D