Saying something true looks like you had done something more evil than telling lies. Sometimes, people just want to listen to honest answer. Therefore, you got to and must answer honestly. Yet, I got such a reply that totally piss me off. Eg. Whatever(lah).
This word sounds a little attitude but from all I know, it can be sound in different ways. But when you are sms-ing or msn and you got this kind of reply. Do you even know how your friend sound with that word?
First time, it looks alright to me.
This goes on and on for like so many times and this word kinda piss me off already.
(I will still be using this word lah! Lmao.)
When I answered something you may want to hear it again. Eg. You look pretty(luh).
I got such a nice reply like no lah.(: or maybe really (meh)?
This really means that you guys only want to hear nice things instead of honest answer. wtfuck. Then don't ask me when you only want nice reply instead of me being honest to you.
I don't use sarcasm to answer you(friends of mine). Do I?
I may look like a hypocrite when I am trying to comfort you people after I said something unpleasant.
But,
When I say you look alright means you are (to me),
and when I say you are a good-for-nothing person means you are (to me).
By the way, do I ever come things straight into the point or will I turn one big round talking crap, and at the same time I'm also hinting you something?
Ask yourself.
'Cause this are all from the bottom of my heart.
I'm not referring to just one but mostly everyone. I'm not angry now. I just can't get it.
But anyway, I'm okay lah. The reason I posted this up was to let you guys know. If you want a honest answer from me. Then don't get angry or so after that.
I don't mind after you guys see this and not asking me questions anymore.
'Cause most probably you guys feel hurt by my words here. (ya? sound bhb though -.-) I don't mean anything but I'll just rant my anger here since this is my blog. And if you think I'm talking about you. Well, I'm not asking you to change. I've got no right either.
This may be a misunderstanding. But I hope you guys to understand, and if you guys understands me well. You should know I'm quite a think-a-lot person. (lmao!)