Thursday, October 04, 2007

Exams are so called over, for me.
That's why I'm here. (:
Got to study those chinese words later for tomorrow's paper.

Today after Maths paper, went opposite school with ym and ber.
Don's came after that. Talked for 3 hours under the hot weather.
And went home. (:

Now, here's something about my EOYs paper. (:

English Paper was alright.
CPA Theory was.. atrocious. >.<
But hopefully my practical can pull my marks up in the end.
Science Paper was easy enough for me to pass but I went to erase off the suppose-to-be-correct answer and changed it to a wrong answer instead.
Went crazy in school for quite a long time because of that. LMAO.
Finally, Maths Paper. I did it awfully badly.
Those formulas Mr.Chu's printed was futile.
I memorise all the formulas for one whole night yet the paper was almost all about last terms work.

Go go go. Hui Xian (:
One more paper to go and I'm gonna be freee.