Saturday, September 15, 2007




What's the point of comparing results?
I wondered. Even my closest friend compared with ME.
I know I shouldn't talk about it again.
But you are my friend, a friend I can always look up for whenever I'm down.

Hey, what happen now? You compare your results with me.
And you even took a photo of my results in your handphone.
What for? I told you that you don't have to compare with me.
I will never overtake your position.

But why are you doing all this thing?
You are making yourself even more stress.
Whenever you tell me that you are stress about this and that.
I feel that I'm useless as a friend to you.
I can't help you to conquer the stress.
I can't suffer half of your stress with you.
So, what for you have to make yourself into this state?

I'm sorry if I type something you may not want to see it here.
But if I don't. Will you understand how I or others feel?
Challenge with yourself is always better than challenging with others.
Isn't it?

This may cause a broken friendship in the end.
You want this to happen?
Come'on. I don't want it to happen just because of this.
Not worth, you see.

-Don't ask me who I'm talking about. No point.

Okay,
meeting Ber later at MRT and set off to school for Mid Autumn cum School Anni. (: