Just an update about this few days (:
30 August- ARMY OPEN HOUSE together with 3N1, NCC and BB.
We (my class) were all in the bus together with BB.
Singing throughout the whole journey. =.= Free SONGSSSS provided.
And that effing sebas ruin my mood just because he can't take any jokes.
Ohwell. If you can't take jokes with others.
Stop using your disgusting voice and call my friend stupid name like "xiao shou shou".
Which only use mainly for PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS.
And please. I dint even insult you. Stop pushing all the blame on me.
When you yourself start it by insulting me. You know yourself.
My friends heard it and they even SAW IT with their own eyes.
What's the point of you telling ber and shuling that I scolded you first when my friends heard it??
And if you say I scolded you first. Let me ask you.
If someone insult you will you scold them back?
Oh. I think you will just beat that person up right?
HELLOOOO. wake up la! 17 years old already uh!
This can only tell that you can't see the difference between joking and being serious.
And I don't joke things that sound more like insulting. (: get it kiddo!?
31 August - Happy Teachers' Day!
Started off the day by running around the first level for Sec 3.
10.10am went down for recess.
After that went up to the hall for concert.
And those kids performing was superb!
(Clapppppp)
Hoho! It's SEPTEMBER now (:
Enjoy the 1 week HOLIDAY, friends!