
Ah. I realised that I don't smile naturally with my braces on.
When I really laugh or smile, It look so fake. =.=
Whatever! Trying to get use of this new look of mine. haha!
Having braces on is so hard to get into deep deep sleep like usual.
I guess I miss out a lot of sweet dreams this few days. >.<
Trying hard to sleep with my uncomfortable mouth for two days.
But still, I manage to sleep till the next morning. (:
Moreover, I woke up a little early this few days. Like.. 7+am or 8+am.
Which I don't usually wake up at this time. :x
Aw. braces is taking off my precious sleeping time.
Alright, I shall end my post about yesterday.
Went off to meet Ber and Ym.
Then went to SGH (Singapore General Hospital) for ber teeth.
Waited for ber for.. 30 mins+ and she finally came out of the room.
Paid and left.
Went off with ym first to the old coffee shop nearby.
Where ber waits for her mum.
The food there were so DELICIOUS! (:
planned to eat up like.. 2 bowl of food or dessert.
But I failed to do so. Instead, Ym did it. =.=
My teeth hurt like fcuk when I bite the food.
GAH! I miss out the dessert!
Ber and her mum came.
Ate and left. (:
Went to Zone-x and to PS.
Slacking around and left. (:
Hoho. Meeting my darlings later to escape.
But I don't really know what time to meet and so on. :x
Though I was there with ber and ym when they were talking about it.
Ohman! But I can't wait for the fun to arrive. I miss my darlings!
I guess I miss out a lot of sweet dreams this few days. >.<
Trying hard to sleep with my uncomfortable mouth for two days.
But still, I manage to sleep till the next morning. (:
Moreover, I woke up a little early this few days. Like.. 7+am or 8+am.
Which I don't usually wake up at this time. :x
Aw. braces is taking off my precious sleeping time.
Alright, I shall end my post about yesterday.
Went off to meet Ber and Ym.
Then went to SGH (Singapore General Hospital) for ber teeth.
Waited for ber for.. 30 mins+ and she finally came out of the room.
Paid and left.
Went off with ym first to the old coffee shop nearby.
Where ber waits for her mum.
The food there were so DELICIOUS! (:
planned to eat up like.. 2 bowl of food or dessert.
But I failed to do so. Instead, Ym did it. =.=
My teeth hurt like fcuk when I bite the food.
GAH! I miss out the dessert!
Ber and her mum came.
Ate and left. (:
Went to Zone-x and to PS.
Slacking around and left. (:
Hoho. Meeting my darlings later to escape.
But I don't really know what time to meet and so on. :x
Though I was there with ber and ym when they were talking about it.
Ohman! But I can't wait for the fun to arrive. I miss my darlings!