Friday, August 17, 2007

What's going on with ZHSS!?
Make us stay under the rain until the reflection ended.
What is this!? I just can't stand the school no more.
Ohman, I'm referring to the disciplinary and not the school's fault.
And I know. (:

Whether is it for our own goods, WE KNOW.
Apparently the answer is NO. (:
I don't really care if the staff or whoever looking at my blog now and then.
This is really unreasonable okay?
Make us, the students, stay under the rain while majority of the teachers were all under the shelter.
Is reflection important or the students more important?
Even if its a drizzling rain, doesn't mean they won't fall sick or having flu okay?

And repeating of national anthem.
At least we sang. So what if it's soft? Doesn't mean that we don't respect Singapore right?
And why is * walking here and there just to catch their untidy attire when the song is still playing? Respect?

And so what if some students refused to sing?
If you force them to sing. This ain't respect anymore.
They sang cause they were forced to? =.=
Now, You'd rather they sing on their own or you force them to sing?

And what's the point of singing it LOUD and CLEAR?
Loud and clear means RESPECT? Come on, this is really ridiculous.

Ohyeah! here comes the weekend today. (:
Enjoy!