back for updates. :)
there are some things which I'm not happy with. whenever i turn to look at yimin or xueling when they call me. that particular person just give me one LOOK which i don't know how to DESCRIBE it.. -.- i just don't have privacy no more.! seriously. during Chinese lesson, Mr.ang's was talking about oral which I've finished yesterday. i was writing some things and pass to amanda then chek ying. they leave comments on it -.- LOL. i didn't write names in it. but they know who i referring to. why is it that you can treat me so nice yet sometimes not. had some problems with bernice past few days. was alright now. :) friends do gone through ups and down. we did. :) alright, back to that particular person I'm saying just now. i know that some of you will tell her what i have say here. who cares? if you don't think what you have done that cause me to write this out tell me alright and I'll EXPLAIN to you. you look at me as if I'm going to do some things on you can? oh! i don't do stupid stuff like that. :) i don't even CARES about it. we do have misunderstanding sometimes. but this time was so much different. you don't use to look at me whenever i turns around talking or even facing yimin and xueling. but now? if this is a misunderstanding one, then please kindly take your eyes off on me and tell me. :) however, i don't hate you. is kind of irritating with some one just stare/look at what you are doing every time. just imagine me, looking at your every movement. will you feel the same. hope you will. but if you don't I've got nothing to say. cause that's what you think and not what i think.
sometimes i feel that you are funny/cute in what you do or did. and you're a very good friend to everyone and me as well. i don't know if i have misunderstand you again or what. but if it is, tell me. I'm sure that i will apologise to you for what i have say and also delete this post away. :)
alright had my Chinese oral yesterday after school. was a nice one :) can say i did quite well? not being BU YAO LIAN or thick skin. this is what Mr.ng's say OK? :) today waited for yimin, bernice and amanda with john and don accompany. how nice. do stupid stuff to make me laugh. like, pulling up their socks and pants HIGH UP and button the top button up. wasn't bored at all. thought it will be darn it boring. but I'm lucky. just remember that shusma and junni did accompany me today. haha. nothing much today. so..CIAO!