"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe
Friday, March 02, 2007
you are so missed by me.!
IT'S RAINING! cold luhs. >.< this kind of weather is nice to SLEEP :)) tomorrow STUDY STUDY STUDY! i m like so guai nowadays. hmms. hope to get good grades this year luhs. last year did real bad. GOSH! but same class position. :))) SMART uhs?! hahaha. okok. shh. today's recess and after recess i was like HYPER and HIGH.? going ard saying HELLO to whoever i know or dont know. but isnt this called FRIENDLY? hahaha! mr.tang confiscated xiuping's poker card while i m playing stress with xueling. bad day! but had a very wonderful science lesson today! HAHA! ok. that's all for today. i m busy talking on the phone. CIAO!