Saturday, January 06, 2007

sch sucks.

Back for update. Let me start on 4th January. Went school as usual. Meet up Bernice n xl. I m SO SO SO sorry that I m LATE. >.< 5th January, it's yesterday! Had sci/dnt lesson. cy n Bernice went to dnt left xl, ym n me.! n Chester was like using his SCHOOL SHOE as his N92! -.-''' asking me to picked up his call? hey hey! So lame la! Den i ignored him. 11.40! PHOTO TAKING! Before that we got to sit in a STRAIGHT row by reg. no. soooo Chester n john was playing. chester act like he wanted to find me n john pulled him back. -.-''' I can't tahan with this two guys for being SO LAME. So i walked straight to Chester n chester take his shoe off ONCE AGAIN n asked for my no. -.- when he was holding on to his shoe i take away straight away. hahaha! SO, he asked me to give him back n he says he will stop playing. i "gave" him back. After taking the photo, HE put his hand over my SHOULDER! I take away HIS HAND immediately. He asked me " you sensitive uhs?" I was like "....NO!? You crazy uhs!" LOL! Then he laughed.! Kelvin tan n Chester walked with me to class then he went to auditorium cos I went in class with cy. Went to auditorium was like SO PAISEH. So many faces looking at you.! LOL. Chester asked me to sit right behind him so yah. I SEATED. Then actually left 3 sits for Bernice, xl n ym. But everybody just sit down like nobody business. So it's ok. They sit behind us.! After the talk WENT HOME immediately. GUAI right? OF COURSE! Bernice went tpy so I SMS her when I m in the train. MARRIED couple quarreling. -.-''' that's when Bernice n I started to talked about relationship. I agree with her as well as she agree with me! Ha! Love is not about experience but is about how you hold the relationship onto your hand. Before you start a relationship with him or her or ask him/her to be your stead. Ask yourself a question "are you serious with him/her?" if you're NOT, don't ask them for it.! You will never know that you might hurt them after all. :)
TODAY, BORING! :( haha. 3T1'2007 ROCK! still thinking should i go for the sec 3 camp.! AHHH!