"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
JUST CAME BACK~ HeLLO!. x) 16 nov. went to partyworld with sy n pb.! FUN! x)) today went bugis street to buy clothes. but in the end never. -.=''' hahas. den went to...!! sit 56 bus. DROP MY WALLET IN THE BUS! ahh. huixian so careless x)) hahas.! n lucky i get back my wallet. WHOO~~ after tt walk to marina marine hotel downstairs to eat LONG JOHN SILVER. x)) after eating we walk to....!! MARINA SQUARE. whoo.! almost kena bang by a car. hahas. happen 3 times a DAY! must be careful next time. hahas. whoo. scary uhs. after that went "shopping"! whee! went to KIDDY PALACE. x)) ACTION CITY..MINI TOONs.bought a ear ring which is MAGNET one.! -.=''' okok.! time for some photos!! took alot but also DELETE alot. x)