"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe
Saturday, September 16, 2006
TODAY!
hees. went to kbox wif bernice n cy n my mother friend n her angmoh lao gong! LOLS! 99 bucks! not we pay somemore. HAHAS. thanks for bernice compliment! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! hees! den we play wif a siaos auntie! she was asking ard for 2 bucks. den we waited her in mac to ask us. but she didnt. den we follow her out. den she ask us liaos. den cy say "singapore 2 dollar?" den ii say "euu wan japan de?" den cy ask again "or america?" den ii say "rupia?" LOL! den she pek chek. den go away liaos. den come back again ask "1 dollar have anot? or 50 cents" -.-''' HAA! so farnie lor. END! =)