"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe
Friday, August 11, 2006
DETENTION SUCKS!
haiishh. today got detention! n was e worst DETENTION ever. though me n bernice get to noe a guy frm 5n! haha! n detention was given by MDM lau!! n she came to us asking why r we here? -.-'''den ii say back. detention euu give de lehs! LOL! den she was saying us guai. n she tot we will skip n come for suspension! LOL!! we r GUAI! =) den tahna MAKE MY DAY suckS TOTALLY! ah. long story. anyway. maybe monday got again! cos. aiya!! fcukk care la!! =( haiish. how ii wish euu will be dere for me!! hmms.! but euu wasnt dere! when can things get better den ever?? imu!!