"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe
Monday, July 10, 2006
today went to j8
today went to j8 wif yimin, bernice, eileen n .... xueling. we went to taek neos. but was so pek chek? cos we are choosing how mani neos to print out so tt ish fair. but e bloody machine! ahh. wadeva la! den we went down to basement while eileen n xueling buying things ferr dwunch noe wad. =x denn me yimin bernice walk all over e basement! hahas. we eat n drink. but dey still dwunch ppear infront of us. ii meant xueling n eileen! LOL. aniwae today oral. was so!! ARGH! ii repeat a sentence twice. ii was blur! LOL! aniwae. OVER liao. n ii dwunch care tt much =)) happy so lucky! hahas.