"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe
Saturday, June 03, 2006
weets weets
hmms. AWW. finally cann ggo SHOP SHOP liaos. weets. happie luhhs. aniwae. hmms. GREAT SINGAPORE SaLe =x iish e time where ii cann SAVE moneyy liaos. hahas. boringg luhhs. weets. okays. ferr those hu goingg to my burfdae whichh was actually havingg it at BBQ whichh iish at e ECP. okays. here iish somethinggs ii wanna say iishh tt NO LONGER BBQ PIT liaos. okays? iit will be at KBOX. my fatherr will payy. so enjoy eurselff dere. n yarhhs. will be at hougang plaza dere. cos near my hse marhs! hahas.! lame. tt was nortt e reason whye iit wass held at hougang plaza luhhs. tt was e onli kBOX place my father n mother noe! LOL. okays. hmms. SO ENJOY dere luhhs. whenn ii confirm e time liaos. will tell euu all derhhs. alrythes? okays. BYE.