"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe
Monday, May 29, 2006
WAHHH
hmms. ii justt watchh e "i nort stupid 2" hmms. ii noe ii m ABIT LAtE!! but at leastt ii have watchhed it okays! hmms. ii criedd like hell? LOL! before tt ii was laughingg of e jerry who askk his maid where baby come frm!! LOL! wth. okays. ii mustt cool down liaos. hahas. hmms. SIANS LORS!! wad to ddo!!?? hmms. otherr denn slpingg? hmms. go out ? nortt iin e mood. n also quite hot now larhhs. WEETS.! hmms. PRESSIE IISH GETTINGG NEARER TO ME LIAOS! oops. WEETS! hmms. holidaes r boringg. but whenn it time euu study. euu will thinkk tt holidaes R BETTER! wth. lifee ish like tt derhhs. ahh. wadeva. okays. ii m justt CRAPPINGG ard. so yarhhs. stopp here. BYE. hope euu all love e song ii put on my blogg. SWEET HORS?! =x